Even though hip hop has made various chance though time it is always better to look at the "old school" hip hop. From such artist like Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur who I know really influenced many of the artist u may listen to today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8_F7awgoYE
This song by Tupac "Dear mama" would have to be my favorite song by him because it is not fake or made up it kept thing real. He told his real life and his family plus it has a nice relaxed beat to it that you can really groove to.
I like your point of view on how much your inspired by Hip Hop. I also like how you went into depth about how much you like Chance the Rapper.
ReplyDeleteWhy did Tupac and Biggie Smalls have a big impact on the rap game?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteTo me they really took over the rap game back in there time and you can see how their style of rapping is still brought up in artist today.Also in their music its nothing made up everything they put in a song is real life.
DeleteYou have really good taste in music, that's lit I like it!
ReplyDelete